COVID-19 Prevention Policy
get in touch today
Covid-19 contamination prevention policy
The purpose of this policy is to communicate the procedures we are taking as a team to reduce the risk of Covid-19 and the spread of the disease.
Our priority as a company is to ensure our clients, customers and team feel safe and protected throughout any projects we undertake for you.
In these times we must be sure to check up on each other more than ever to be sure we all feel safe and happy in work.
To reduce the risk of Covid-19 spreading we have put in place the following 10 procedures:
- Tools will be pre-loaded or placed on the driveway to avoid entrance to the property.
- Workwear gloves will always be worn by team members while at work, except on breaks.
- Hands are to be washed regularly, especially before breaks.
- Soap and water will be provided in vans for hand washing.
- Face masks are advised to be worn while in transport together.
- Team members will have a designated seat in the van each day.
- Only the driver will touch/adjust dials and buttons within the van.
- Anti-bacterial wipes will be provided within the vans to wipe down steering wheel, gearstick, dials/buttons and handles at the end of the day.
- Regular communications made between all colleagues to ensure we feel we are taking all measures to be as safe as possible and share any ideas to further improve our operations.
- All clients have been advised to remain inside while we work on their grounds/gardens.